Domos Frances are quite large and sturdy dome-shaped tents. The structures are metallic frames covered by plastic atop a wooden base. Inside each dome are bund beds in small, dorm-style configurations.
There is an en-suite, communal shower and WC unit for each domo.
- Located about half way between Cuernos and the entrance to the French Valley (camp Italiano).
- No wi-fi internet and no electrical sockets for charging batteries.
- Towels, soap and shampoo provided.
- Capacity for 32 people.
- 4 Domes with capacity for 8 people in each, with bunk beds.
- Made beds with pillows, sheets and duvets.
- WC for each dome, shared with other occupants of the dome.
- Full board meal service ONLY FOR GUESTS IN THE DOMES.